Saturday, June 02, 2007

企管一A英文讀本作業-期末篇

企管一A英文讀本作業-期末篇

A. Vocabulary (Refer to p.42)
1.______ The door dropped yesterday. Would you like to m__d it for me?
2.______ I can't find my English dictionary. I think it d___red.
3.______ Children usually play treat or t__k on Halloween.
4.______ Sandy is a c____r wife. She always know how to arrange time and things well.
5.______ Please p__k up the coins on the ground for the elder.
6.______ To survive in the modern city, people need to be very b___e.
7.______ The strong wind b___ws down the signs, the traffic lights, and even the walls.
8.______ It is rude to s__t in the library. Be quiet!
9.______ Frank is always afraid of everything. He makes me feel that he is a c___d.
10._____ Hey, Tracy. It's me. Don't you know my v__e?

B. Find the words
1.整天,每一天,記得,我無時無刻都在看著你們。(p.27)
2.但是你們現在都很開心,這是一件好事。(p.38)
3.然後我很生氣,但是火球變得愈來愈大,所以我跑開。(p.24)
4.到愛瑪市要多遠?(p.13)
5.我沒有心,所以我不能愛,不能感受。我非常有意願得到一顆心。(p.12)
6.不論東方還是西方,家是最好的。(p.10)

C. Your idea.
If you have to go far away from your home now, what or who do you think you will most miss?
Why?

No comments: